£13.74 - 13.74 per hour
over 1 year ago
2 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting the next HR & Training Coordinator at an excellent educational non-profit to assist the Director of HR with the provision of a comprehensive and generalist HR service to line managers, in particular the administration of recruitment and training.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately.
Job Title: HR & Training Coordinator
Hours: Full time
Location: London SW13
Duration: 2 months (opportunity to go perm)
Start date: Mid August
- Point of contact for safeguarding checks, organise and carry out all relevant vetting checks including DBS check, prohibition register checks, references, overseas criminal records checks.
- To carry out HR and child protection inductions
- To lead on the organisation of both mandatory in-house and also external training including Child Protection training, Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training, Safer Recruitment training and ASIST training. This will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with the Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Head of Mental Health & Wellbeing & Director or HR.
- Ordering promotional material and sending this out to a large number of external stakeholders.
- Booking rooms, set up and ordering catering.
- Collating evaluation forms and issuing certificates of attendance.
- Liaising with external organisations attending the in-house safeguarding related or MHFA training
- Strong admin experience
- HR administration/ training experience desirable
- Proficient IT skills (i.e. MS office including excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Intended commitment to the initial 2 months
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV ASAP.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.