£38k per year
020 7820 7320
22 days ago
Direct reports: HR Administrator
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid working model, with a minimum of 2 days per week in our High Wycombe office
Hours of Work: 37 hours, 5 days per week (Monday-Friday)
Buckinghamshire Mind has seen significant growth and development over the past five years, publishing our new three-year strategy in August 2021. Our ambitions are bold. People are the heart of who we are and what we do.
The HR Manager plays a key role helping us to meet our strategic priorities at a time when ensuring that everyone with a mental health problem gets support and respect is more important than ever.
The key focus will be to:
- Lead on the operational elements of HR across the organisation.
- Provide a comprehensive HR support and advisory service to all Buckinghamshire Mind colleagues.
- Manage effective systems to monitor HR KPIs, identifying improvements and efficiencies particularly in digital systems.
- Oversee ad hoc projects that support the stated People and wellbeing initiatives within our new strategy.
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management (minimum) or equivalent qualification/experience (E)
- A proven track record of HR management, managing multiple service functions, in an organisation of a similar size. (E)
- Experience of managing the HR support needs of a wide range of people (E)
- Demonstrable experience in managing contractual changes e.g. contract mobilisation, TUPE, consultation and restructuring/redundancy (D)
- Evidence of continuing professional development (D)
- Experiencing of working with project budgets. (D)
- Experience of line management (D)
- In-depth and up to date understanding of employment law and practices. (E)
- High level of awareness of mental health problems and challenges faced on individual, group and societal levels (E)
- Knowledge of and empathy for the issues facing people with mental health problems. (E)
- Experience of working in mental health settings, social or health care settings or in the voluntary or public sector (D)
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th July 2022
1st stage and 2nd stage interview: W/C 25th July 2022
If you would like to receive the full job description for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar :
Shweta Prabhakar : Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org