£36,735 per year
020 7820 7327
5 months ago
Harris Hill are currently working with a great charity based in London, EC1 to help secure a HR Manager on a 6 month FTC, paying 36,735 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to develop and manage a pro-active, progressive and innovative HR function.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop operational plans to support the Director of Finance & Business to deliver the organisations strategic HR objectives
- Lead the operational implementation of the HR strategy.
- Lead the development and review of Human Resources policies and procedures in line with business needs both best practice and statutory
- Work with managers to support the overall department resourcing requirements and facilitate the identification, recruitment and retention of high-calibre people
- Manage the volunteer recruitment process including the reviewing of job descriptions, drafting of recruitment advertisements, placing job adverts
- Manage the complete new starter employment administration, including issuing of offer letters and contracts of employment, undertaking pre-employment checks, and inductions
- Ensure the maintenance of correct and complete HR records in accordance with prevailing GDPR legislation
The key skills and experiences include:
- A clear understanding of regular monitoring of performance standards and associated report production
- Experience of employee consultation and negotiation processes, requiring good mediation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure from conflicting demands
- Ability to engage in budget setting and display effective budget management skills
- Membership (by examination) of CIPD
If this role is of interest to you and you are immediately available please contact me