£36k - 38k per year
9 months ago
My client is seeking an HR & Recruitment Manager to join them on a 6 month FTC due to growth within the charity and a need to really iron out some recruitment and attraction practices.
This role will be suited to someone who has some really creative ideas around how to recruit some niche roles which will include some care and support based roles for victims of domestic violence.
Primary duties will be:
- pro-actively sourcing candidates for vacancies
- working with hiring managers to advise them on how to attract the best people
- develop recruitment processes
- develop talent pools
- develop an on-boarding process
- work with agencies and build processes for temporary staff
- review HR data and systems, propose and implement improvements
- review leavers and exit interview process
- support HR operations as and when needed.
This role is being offered to candidates on a 6 month contract basis.
Apply now as candidates will be screened and interviewed on an ongoing basis