£24.73 - 27.47 per hour
over 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting the next Human Resources Manager at a fantastic mental health organisation.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for three months. You will be able to coordinate from the start and be competent to work with minimal supervision.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately.
Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: 24.73- 27.47ph
Hours: 35 hours
Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
- Administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects,
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes.
- Assist with the development of new learning and development opportunities, keeping abreast of new approaches.
- Lead on the periodic reporting of learning and development activities and other HR management information
- Managing employee relation cases to ensuring that they meet best practice/employment legislation.
- Manage and co-ordinate all required HR projects
- Proven breadth of human resources experience
- Proven knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Proven breadth of learning and development experience
- Proven ability to consult, negotiate and influence
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply by sending your up to date CV ASAP.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.