£37k - 42k per year
020 7820 7310
about 2 months ago
ICT & Communications Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up to manage a small but dedicated Communications & ICT team.
This is a diverse role, and we are looking for someone who is a creative thinker. You will be working with the Senior Management Team to give support and leadership across the wider communications and marketing team.
This could be the natural step-up you are looking for as you will now be responsible to manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the organisation's information, communication and technology infrastructure supporting implementation of the business plan and the communications, ICT and marketing strategy.
As the ICT & Communications Manager, you will lead a hardworking and busy team supporting all areas of marketing, communication & ICT.
You will support the senior management delivering professional ICT, communications and marketing support to your colleagues and constituents - ensuring that the organisation's vision, values and objectives are reflected in all areas.
You will be responsible to manage the scoping, testing, roll-out and evaluation of all components of the organisations Information, Communication & Technology strategy. This includes making sure all hardware and software systems are fit for purpose, futureproofed and support the aims of the organisation, as well as maintaining the IT support function.
You will be required to support the ICT Strategic Communications team in the planning and delivery of the website's transition, roll-out then move to Sharepoint. There are other larger-scale ICT strategic projects at the planning stage. You will also facilitate the development and use of mobile technology, remote access, server monitoring and deployment. This includes social media, AV, survey and polling technology, and data collection.
This is a challenging but highly rewarding role, and because you are highly motivated, committed, and versatile you will quickly become fully integrated into the team. Your experience as a systematic, disciplined and analytical problem solver will give you the ability to prioritise the team's workload and deliver on schedule.
Your excellent communication skills and the ability to take ownership by demonstrating a proactive approach, as well as recognising skillsets within the team means you will slot in perfectly.
Knowledge & Skills:
- up-to-date awareness of relevant ICT, marketing data and health issues, legislation, policies
- a proven track record in Network Management - Office 365 suite, or other cloud-based applications, Sharepoint.
- experience in managing Salesforce, CMS, database, etc.
- experienced in project delivery.
- good understanding of Data Protection legislation (GDPR).
- experience of working in membership, healthcare and/ or a charity organisation.
- experience of working with mass email platforms and online survey software (e.g. SurveyMonkey).
- to exhibit a strong IT technical background, with proven experience of server & network infrastructure, and experience in the design of ICT systems.
- strong understanding of ICT hardware and software
- awareness of project management.
Good Luck :)