£34k - 38k per year
7 months ago
Leading international development charity is seeking a direct marketing Acquisition Officer. The role delivers direct marketing and digital fundraising campaigns to recruit new individual supporters. The role holder will contribute to the development of the right products, channels and messaging to attract new donors as the first step in building a long-term supporter relationship.
- Plan multi-channel campaigns including channels such as direct mail; paid social; paid search, DRTV and telephone. Campaigns will include lead generation, cash donor and committed giver recruitment, Emergency Appeals and ongoing acquisition campaigns.
- Precise budgeting, based on past results and using clear and realistic assumptions, produced with guidance from the Individual Acquisition Manager.
- Define clear target audiences for all campaigns using accurate data and market analysis; working closely with the Performance, Development and Insight team.
You will have the following:
- Experience of integrated marketing communications and campaigns, including a good understanding of digital fundraising
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Experience in working with data and insight teams, assessing behaviour and trends in the charity sector
- Proven experience of delivering supporter acquisition campaigns including a combination of direct marketing and digital channels