£44.7k - 48.4k per year
3 months ago
International development agency is seeking an Individual Acquisition Manager to manage the recruitment of new individual supporters. The aim is to develop the right products, channels and messaging to attract new donors as the first step in building a long-term supporter relationship with them.
- Work with the Individual Giving Lead to develop the charity's strategy to attract new donors in a way that drives sustainable growth in income and engagement and ultimately delivers strong lifetime value.
- Lead the development of donor recruitment campaigns using mass market channels, including decisions around propositions and messaging.
- Collaboratively create and deliver marketing plans for multi-channel campaigns including direct mail; email; online; social; mobile/SMS and telephone
- Devise plans to reach and engage new supporters using audience insight and carefully crafted welcome journeys to create a smooth transition from initial engagement, through the first 12 months and then into the core retention and development programme.
- Lead innovation in the form of new products and channels for recruiting individual givers.
- Thoroughly research and test new ideas in a structured way staying focussed on the commercial benefit.
- Make sure direct reports are well managed to ensure their objectives are met and they are supported to learn, develop and improve over time.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of successful fundraising and direct marketing methods and techniques.
- Strong ability to build robust business cases for new campaigns or activity and perform campaign evaluation to a high standard
- Confident in responding quickly to market intelligence or audience insight to maximise opportunity and mitigate risk
- Understanding of legal requirements linked to direct marketing/fundraising and data protection.
- Relevant and significant hands-on direct marketing success in the voluntary or commercial sector.
- Appetite to work through digital channels