£31.2k per year
8 months ago
Global children's charity is seeking a Individual Giving Acquisition Manager whose role it will be to acquire cash and committed individual donors to grow the charity's supporter base.This is a critical role to ensure the success of fundraising activity. You will manage the organisation's face-to-face, media buying, creative, and telephone agencies. You will be primarily focused on recruiting new donors and retaining them until they fall into a regular stewardship cycle managed by the Supporter Care Team. Further, you will co-ordinate the production of acquisition and welcome fundraising materials, across online and offline channels.
- To implement the Individual Giving acquisition strategy in order to recruit new supporters and maximise income from lapsed supporters.
- To maximise income and reduce attrition of new donors.
- Work with the Communications Department to produce acquisition and welcome fundraising materials.
Key skills & experience:
- Proven experience of individual giving fundraising
- Managing and building relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Data interpretation skills