£30k - 37k per year
over 1 year ago
Leading charity is seeking an Individual Giving Manager to lead on innovative fundraising campaigns and exciting new fundraising product development across the charity. The successful candidate will support and develop defined supporter journeys that enhance and grow relationships and secure new corporate relationships to develop a corporate portfolio with a view to long-term corporate support, supported by the Head of Fundraising, Communications and Membership.
- Co-ordinate all Appeals to achieve annual targets and KPIs.
- Manage an expenditure budget of 100k to deliver agreed income targets.
- Line manage the Donor Care Officer and the development of donor relationships.
- Supplier and agency management; maintain efficient and good relationships with partner agencies.
- Negotiate contracts with agencies to maximise value.
- Report on campaign performance on a monthly basis and to continuously monitor performance against agreed financial and non-financial KPIs.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Project managing fundraising or marketing campaigns through a wide range of media, within a charity, agency or commercial environment.
- Thorough understanding of how fundraising techniques can be used to recruit and retain supporters (individual/corporate) in order to maximize their lifetime value.
- A track record of effective income generation from individuals and corporates
- Excellent creative writing skills with a proven ability to write promotional materials, including fundraising copy and correspondence to organisations and individuals at all levels.