£28.4k - 30.9k per year
8 months ago
National disability charity is seeking a direct marketer to run individual giving acquisition campaigns and initial supporter journeys, delivering a great supporter experience and growing net income for the organisation.
- Responsible for day to day management and optimisation of supporter recruitment and welcome campaigns through multiple channels including DRTV, telemarketing, face to face, and digital.
- Co-ordinate campaign briefing, delivery and evaluation. Ensure all activity is carried out on time, within budgets, and to agreed standard, working with face to face and telemarketing agencies, as well as creative agencies, media agencies, printers and fulfilment houses.
- To assist with creative ideas and write copy where required.
- Monitor campaign budgets and update on variances versus agreed objectives. Input to monthly income and expenditure forecasting
- To respond to queries regarding campaigns in a timely and professional manner.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Working with a variety of suppliers (e.g. creative direct marketing agencies, face to face or telemarketing agencies) to deliver acquisition campaigns
- Direct marketing to individuals, with experience in one or more of: face to face, telemarketing, Direct Response TV (DRTV)
- Monitoring results and income and expenditure performance versus budget