£30.5k - 33.9k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health charity is seeking an Individual Giving Executive to be responsible for managing the day to day activities of its Membership programme. The role will involve the cost effective and timely delivery of multiple direct marketing campaigns to new and current members. You will also be an advocate for membership, looking for opportunities to promote membership whilst ensuring the wider organisation is aware of the scheme and its benefits.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a direct marketing role.
- Creative and confident, valuing research and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Well-organised, proactive and able to prioritise own work; with strong project management and planning skills.
- Highly effective at communicating and have strong interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player, motivator of self and others, with the ability to deputise for the Senior Membership Manager where appropriate.
- Pragmatic and take an evidence based approach to problem solving.