£29,084 - 34,214 per year
020 7820 7302
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting Shooting Star Hospice with their search for an experienced Individual Giving Fundraiser.
Shooting star are a leading children’s hospice charity caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. They support families across Surrey and London from diagnosis to end of life and throughout bereavement with a range of nursing, practical, emotional and medical care.
As Individual Giving Fundraiser you will join the charity’s fundraising team based in Hampton at the hospice and support the department with developing and increasing income and supporter engagement for both new and existing donors relating to SSCH’s Individual Giving programme through regular giving, individual donations, campaigns, appeals and direct marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- With the Head of Supporter Development, identify, plan, develop and implement new income generation initiatives and activity for the Individual Giving programme
- Deliver and develop the existing Individual Giving fundraising programmes in order to maximise returns from the existing donor base, maximising the life time value of supporters
- Assist the Head of Supporter Development in creating a cohesive supporter acquisition, retention and development plan for individual supporters to maximise donor engagement
- To develop and implement high impact Individual Giving acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop the promotion of all Individual Giving fundraising donations mechanisms
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in a relevant fundraising role
- Experience of working on individual giving campaigns and related fundraising
- Experience of budget management and meeting financial targets (
- Experience of supporter development, supporter journeys and / or relationship management.
- Excellent database skills and previous experience of working with a fundraising database
Salary £29,084 - £34,214
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. This role is accepting applications on a rolling basis so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Only successful applicants will be contacted.