£24k - 27k per year
20 days ago
A Major International Disability Charity in the South West are looking for an enthusiastic Individual Giving Fundraiser to join their team.
This exciting organisation works to improve the lives of people around the world and they need an outward looking, energetic fundraiser to encourage long term relationships and maximise commitment within Individual Giving.
- Two years working in a similar role within Direct Marketing
- Digital marketing/fundraising
- Knowledge of CRM database to manage and analyse donor data and run reports
- Understanding the latest trends in fundraising, Institute of Fundraising best practice, HMRC Gift Aid regulations
- Working knowledge of GDPR in a fundraising context
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns including Google and Facebook advertising
- Experience of supporter acquisition and retention programmes and experience of planning and delivering direct marketing including print management
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within a vibrant team for a well-established, highly influential organisation. The charity has gone through an extensive restructure to facilitate the vision and growth of the organisation and they need someone with the passion to deliver their message to the South West and beyond.
For more information, please contact Charlie Webb at Harris Hill South West.