£41k per year
almost 2 years ago
Leading children's charity is seeking an Individual Giving Manager to develop and implement an effective supporter acquisition strategy in order to maximise the lifetime value of supporters and the long-term sustainable net income raised for the charity.
- To plan and develop the acquisition strategy, taking specific responsibility for a particular area, for example DRTV, dialogue and digital fundraising.
- Contribute to the development of the wider Direct Marketing Strategy
- Ensure that organisational/team 3-5 year strategic objectives to achieve and grow net income are reflected in all campaigns
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial direct marketing experience, ideally gained in a large
organisation, and a strong understanding of Individual Giving fundraising, with
a track-record of success.
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating Individual Giving
campaigns across a wide range of media including DRTV, telemarketing,
digital marketing and products including dialogue fundraising, regular
giving and weekly lotteries and cash recruitment.
- Understanding of how to effectively lead, motivate and manage direct