£33.6k per year + pro rata'd to 3 days p/w
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill is working with West Dean College of Arts and Conservation to recruit an Individual Giving Manager. The college is part of The Edward James Foundation, a charity which also comprises West Dean Gardens, West Dean Estate and West Dean Tapestry Studio. The Foundation's mission is to provide, through West Dean College of Arts and Conservation, the highest quality education in arts and conservation, and the organisation's vision is to be internationally recognised as a centre of excellence.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and deliver the individual giving programme using a variety of initiatives including direct mail and events to grow the pool of donors and encourage regular giving.
- Develop, plan, and monitor fundraising appeals to friends and individuals (including mid-level donors) in support of annual fundraising and the new capital campaign.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the programme and implement or refresh approaches as appropriate.
- Develop, plan, deliver and monitor the legacy and in memoriam communications programme
- Manage income and expenditure budgets for the individual giving programme
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of fundraising in particular individual giving and/or legacies
- Knowledge and experience of relationship fundraising/creating supporter journeys
- Experience of managing and developing targeted and creative campaigns
- Experience working on a Capital campaign
This is a maternity cover position for 9-12 months and part time (21 hours a week). Please contact email@example.com to find out more.