£34k - 35k per year
5 months ago
A leading college is seeking an Individual Giving Manager to implement the organisation's new fundraising strategy, delivering sustainable net income growth and long term growth in the donor pipeline.
- Oversee the development of the Individual Giving programme. This includes regular donors and one-off donors.
- Work with the Development & External Relations team to build a more engaged and connected international Alumni community
- Implement a new Legacy fundraising strategy and with the support of the Head of Philanthropy and Engagement deliver long-term Legacy income growth and maximise in-memorium opportunities
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Management experience, especially developing and delivering annual fundraising campaigns including digital campaigns
- Experience of implementing giving programmes to encourage low-level and mid-level gifts, regular giving or Legacy donations
- Experience of delivering creative and persuasive donor communications