£44,927 - 49,656 per year
10 months ago
Non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation is seeking an Individual Giving Manager (maternity cover contract).
The IG Manager will lead the development and implementation of the charity's individual giving strategy, including the planning and delivery of donor recruitment, donor retention and legacy giving programmes, to deliver high quality donor experience and sustained income growth. .
- Lead the development of the individual giving strategy to achieve sustainable income growth
- Develop and manage Concern Worldwide (UK)'s individual giving programme and budgets
- Manage and lead the Individual Giving Team
- Maximize the charity's emergency response capability
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of individual giving fundraising
- Line managing multiple direct reports
- Strong direct marketing skills, including demonstrable experience of digital fundraising techniques and strategies
- Developing strategy, operational plans and complex budgets