£28,400 - 31,449 per year
8 months ago
Internationally focused charity is seeking an Individual Giving Officer to focus on:
- Managing supporter development activity including integrated (direct mail and online) cash appeals.
- Leading on supporter acquisition campaigns such as developing the reactivation programme, including messaging, budgeting, ongoing campaign management and end of campaign reviews.
- Managing retention activity including a series of impact emails and thanking communications.
- Supporting the Senior Direct Marketing Executive in managing face to face regular giving recruitment activity.
- Managing a variety of telemarketing campaigns to develop and retain support.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional work experience in a fundraising or marketing environment
- Knowledge of direct marketing principles and techniques
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Experience of working successfully with external suppliers to deliver direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of using a database for direct marketing purposes.