£27,950 - 29,375 per year
6 months ago
Charity focused on the wellbeing of older people is seeking an Individual Giving Officer to work closely with and support the Individual Giving Manager, to deliver increased income from new and existing individual donors and provide an excellent supporter experience.
You will use your creative and analytical skills to support the Individual Giving Manager to deliver the supporter acquisition programme and oversee the project management of multi-channel donor retention journeys. You will be a confident communicator and will have the opportunity to work across multiple channels and products.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Project managing a range of direct marketing activities including direct mail, inserts and digital.
- Achieving fundraising targets.
- Using a fundraising database to segment and select data, produce reports and information analysis.
- Gathering case studies to feature in fundraising materials.
- Working with external agencies, creative teams and suppliers.