£25,000 - 27,240 per year
11 months ago
Harris Hill is delighted to be working with a wonderful cancer charity which is looking for an ambitious Individual Giving Officer. As a member of the Fundraising/Income Generation Team, the Individual Giving Officer will contribute towards the delivery of the business's strategic, operational, and departmental plans.
They will look to maximise income from individual giving by developing new and existing fundraising opportunities. This role involves developing Legacy marketing, In Memory Giving, delivering Appeals and Campaigns and will support the work of the Individual Giving Manager in these areas.
- Research, plan and deliver Individual and Planned Giving acquisition campaigns such as Legacy giving, In Memory, Christmas Appeal, Lottery and Regular donations
- Lead on the delivery of General Appeals, including planning, data research, communications and fulfilment of responses
- Develop In Memory Giving resources such as Tribute Funds and promote these to encourage In Memory fundraising
- Deliver a legacy marketing campaign, identifying legacy prospects and engaging them with appropriate legacy resources to inspire supporters to leave a legacy
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Individual giving fundraising
- Good knowledge of the legacy and will writing landscape
- Understanding of Memory giving
- Successful track record of increasing income from individual giving
- Delivering appeals and campaigns
Remote working is an option for the role.
If you are interested to learn more or read a full job description please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org