£28k - 30k per year
about 1 year ago
A children's charity is seeking an Individual Giving Officer to take responsibility for planning, managing and delivering innovative and impactful supporter campaigns across a range of channels, with a particular focus on developing the lottery and raffle programme.
With the ability to resolve everyday challenges and obstacles independently, you will be expected to deliver a range of Direct Marketing fundraising campaigns through the full creative process, from briefing to concept, through to final delivery, as well as reviewing results and making recommendations.
- Plan, manage and deliver innovative and impactful supporter campaigns across a range of channels, with a particular focus on developing the lottery and raffle programme
- Operate within budgets and achieve income targets outlined in annual plans
- Produce clear and succinct briefs to agencies, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Use marketing judgement to proof, edit and develop compelling creative, and make sound decisions on proposals and testing plans
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven working knowledge of direct marketing and fundraising principles and practice, with the ability to use this knowledge to engage with supporters
- Database marketing, segmentation and analysis
- Setting and delivering an income and expenditure target
- Sound experience of project management or managing complex programmes of work