£25k - 28k per year
2 months ago
Leading health charity is seeking an Individual Giving Officer to encourage new and repeat financial support for the charity from individuals by using a range of direct marketing techniques and channels. Responsible for Breath of Life tribute funds, including promotion, development and communications with tribute fund holders and donors.
- Work closely with the Direct Marketing Manager to project manage fundraising appeals and direct marketing activity from creative brief through to analysis, delivering on time, within budget and to departmental KPIs.
- Work across acquisition and retention campaigns, on and offline, including but not limited to: cash appeals, newsletters, email marketing, gaming and regular giving.
- Write and review copy, proof artwork and ensure that all internal sign off procedures are followed.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in fundraising from individuals using a variety of direct marketing techniques and channels including direct mail and digital campaigns
- Using a fundraising database
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to proof artwork accurately
- Able to work confidently and comfortably with external suppliers and agencies