£34.5k per year
6 months ago
Mental health charity is seeking an experienced Individual Giving fundraiser who will develop and deliver the organisation's Individual Giving programme, increasing the value and length of support from existing and new supporters across a range of in-person, print and digital channels.
Working to specific income targets, the Individual Giving Manager will be responsible for acquisition campaigns including direct mail appeals, Face-to-Face recruitment and regular giving; retention campaigns including ongoing stewardship communications and the supporter magazine; work with the Gifts in Will & In Memoriam Manager to maximise In Memory giving; and programme development to test new fundraising products and supporter journeys.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Income generation from direct marketing campaigns (acquisition and/or retention) across a variety of offline and digital channels
- Setting, managing and delivering against budgets, reporting on KPIs, variances and reforecasting
- Developing and evaluating acquisition or retention campaigns and activity across a variety of offline and digital channels
- Project management to deliver acquisition or retention campaigns within agreed timescales and budgets
- Ability to develop and review effective campaign copy writing and design in print and on digital channels