£27k per year
020 7820 7308
about 2 years ago
3 Months, 4 Days
An excellent Membership Charity are looking to recruit their next Information and Administration Officer. This vacancy is a full-time, 3 month fixed-term contract based in Central London.
As the Information and Administration Officer, you will act as the first point of contact for the organisation's Policy and Advocacy Team. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support and responding to all enquiries from volunteers, members, and the public.
Please note that candidates will need to be available from Tuesday 23rd April to Friday 26th July to be considered for this vacancy.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide administrative support to the Policy and Advocacy Team
- Respond to basic enquiries and signpost individuals to further information, advice and support
- Manage and update all relevant information on the contact database and enquiry management system
- Manage correspondence with volunteers across the UK
- Oversee the day-to-day work of two office-based volunteers
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a customer-facing enquiry role
- Experience of providing administrative support to a team or an individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with volunteers is ideal
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.