£230.77 - 230.77 per day
over 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Interim Director of Operations for a fantastic learning disabilities charity in Bristol.
The successful candidate will have previous charity experience and be able to start within the next 3 weeks.
Job Title: Interim Director of Operations
Salary: £230.77 per day (60K pa)
Hours: Full time
Duration: 3-6 months
Start: End of October
- Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Responsible for the growth and profitability of a company or organization.
- Turn around and improve the financial situation of certain regions
- Staff management (over 2500) from different departments
- Analyse and improve the charities processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Ensure the charities adheres Compliance
- Worked in a similar role before
- Need to have worked in similar size organisation (3000+)
- At least 6 direct reports
- Turned around financial situation of a company
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.