£60k - 65k per year
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a Central London based not for profit organisation in their search for an established Head of HR to lead a small HR function for 6 months.
The role is offered on a FTC basis to start asap and has some core objectives attached to the profile.
You will be tasked with the following:
- build capability across the HR team to promote better service delivery
- lead on complex employee relations cases
- lead on organisational design and development
- review rewards and benefits
- influence key stakeholders
The post holder will manage a small HR team and will ensure that there is significant opportunities to develop the team through pro-active coaching and setting them achievable objectives to ensure strategic goals are met.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced organisation where you have the ability to add significant value across the HR remit.