£30k - 40k per year
almost 3 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a Global membership organisation based south of the river in London with good transport links from Croydon, Wimbledon and Central London.
Reporting into the CEO, the role on offer is a standalone International HR Advisor, you will be tasked with a generalist remit including organisation development to ensure a first class HR service is delivered across the organisation.
- Increase the impact of civil society
- Enhance the collaboration capabilities of civil society
- Strengthen the creation, analysis and sharing of knowledge
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Provide strategic and operational support to the whole organisation
- Ensure compliant policies and robust processes are in place
- Recruitment and selection
- Manage the employee life cycle
- Organisation development
- Employee Relations
- Salary reviews and benchmarking
- Performance Management
- International travel when required
- lead/support on projects when required
The organisation look after their staff well, they offer flexible working conditions such as working from home, generous annual leave allowance and a non contributory pension scheme.
The client will interview on an ongoing basis, therefore it is advised to get your application in as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment.