£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
about 1 year ago
9 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Invoicing and Credit Cards Co-ordinator for a fantastic homelessness charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Invoicing and Credit Cards Co-ordinator
Salary: £ 16.48ph
Hours: Full time
Duration: July 2020
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes.
- Maintain invoice Masterfile showing the billing terms for all contracts.
- Ensuring that the requirements of each individual Customer to process and pay our sales Invoices have been met and reminding them that payment is due.
- Corporate Cards Administration, including filling card applications, communication with bank, replying any queries from Corporate cardholders
- Reconciliation of individual Sales Ledger Accounts and Sales Ledger and Corporate Cards GL accounts.
- Corporate Insurance Administration, including dealing with queries and communication with Insurance Broker
- Credit Control
- Corporate Cards
- Insurance Administration
- Other general responsibilities
Full JD will be provided for successful candidates
- Experience of using Finance software to raise invoices and record credit notes.
- Performing supplier investigations and account reconciliations.
- Experience in following defined credit control procedures.
- Ability to maintain administrative systems including a methodical and ordered approach to document management and filing.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly in the use of Excel. PIVOT, VLOOKUP, IF
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV and if successful, you will need to provide a cover note.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.