£28k per year
8 days ago
Are you a team player who values community?
Are you interested in green issues and sustainable development?
If yes, you could be interested in this ICT Support Officer role for a 6-month temp-to-perm contract. This is a fantastic charity, that's committed to transforming people's lives and places through social, economic and environmental action. They helps to brighten up the built-environment, transforming areas and changing lives across the South of England.
This is a great opportunity for a conscientious ICT Support Officer to contribute to the charity's infrastructure by providing ICT and telecoms support and also help with a range of network administration duties. You will be able to use your excellent problem solving skills to provide end-user support, domain administration and hardware and software support across their various sites.
As an excellent communicator, you will be approachable, friendly and able to deal with people throughout all levels of the organisation to provide an efficient support service.
You will have at least 2 years experience working in an ICT support role, with working knowledge of all MS Windows Desktop Operating systems, a familiarity with Microsoft Office, Outlook and PC desktop software, as well as knowledge of computer hardware and a strong ability to troubleshoot PC issues. Experience of working with Windows TCPIP Networks, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and third party cloud based services would be an advantage.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications
- A relevant qualification (or working towards one) working with all MS Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Networks, Active Directory, Windows Server (all versions)
- Well-developed oral and written communications, including a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Can use and support MS Office Corporate applications and email applications
- Natural ability to communicate with people at all levels
- An understanding of data protection and security
- Be organised & meet deadlines
- The experience to provide IT Support to end-users both face-to-face and remotely
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
We look forward to meeting you :)