£24k - 27k per year + fantastic benefits!
020 7820 7333
7 months ago
A unique opportunity for a Junior Marketing Executive has arisen with a leading Independent School. The key focus of this position is to utilise digital and social media platforms to help communicate key brand messages. Excellent writing and photography skills are essential; knowledge and experience of InDesign and video editing would be desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the website using the CMS
- Writing news stories and content for websites and social media, including generation of E-newsletters
- Execution of social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Photographing & filming of key school events
- Generating slideshows and video footage
- Strengthening both schools digital brand presence in terms of SEO
If you have experience in digital marketing, are keen to take on more responsibility, as well as to broaden your skillset by taking the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of marketing then please do get in touch!
I'm submitting candidates on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to not miss out. Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.