£25.2k - 28.9k per year
over 2 years ago
A charity focused on ending homelessness is seeking a Legacy Fundraising Administrator to support and deliver the legacy and in memory fundraising programme. This involves promoting legacy giving across the team and the organisation in order to recruit new pledgers; support with delivering legacy events; to manage own case load within legacy administration; and delivering the in memory programme.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working or volunteering in the charity sector
- Strong project management and time management skills with ability to deliver a varied programme
- Confident in building relationships with individual donors and being a credible representative for both the charity and the cause
- Clear and thorough communicator orally and in writing with an ability to liaise, negotiate and influence other colleagues, donors and volunteers.
- A self-starter, capable of working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team