£34.8k per year
5 months ago
Legacy Manager - based in Manchester / Northeast
Leading charity for homeless young people is seeking a Legacy Manager to join their growing Individual Giving Team.
This year Individual Giving generated over half of the organisation's voluntary income and there are ambitious plans in place to grow income further with legacies playing an important role in this growth.
The Legacy Manager will be responsible for growing legacy income to agreed targets, through the implementation of the legacy strategy. The post holder will establish a robust marketing programme building upon and expanding the charity's successes to date.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring notifications of legacy gifts are dealt with effectively in order to achieve annual income targets.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a successful legacy team and programme delivering year on year growth to meet ambitious income targets. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven success of delivering and implementing a legacy strategy that delivers income through both growing the number of pledges and ensuring notifications of gifts are dealt with efficiently, appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Experience of delivering accurate forecasts of projected legacy income based on pledges and notifications pipeline.
- Proven success of managing and delivering an acquisition programme, delivering a number of direct marketing channels and ensuring the programme is in line with agreed annual budgets.
- Experience in managing a high performing team (legacy administrator and legacy officer), motivating and supporting them to achieve targets
- Develop clear legacy propositions based on insight and research.