£34k - 39.8k per year
12 months ago
National children's charity is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Legacy and Tribute fundraiser to join the charity's Acquisition & Product team and lead the legacy acquisition strategy and operations.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of prospecting, recruitment and development of gifts in Will campaigns, In Memory giving and Tribute Fund to help develop and achieve Individual Giving objectives. Legacy is the second largest stream of income for the organisation and you will be joining an ambitious and motivated team with a bold growth strategy.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to manage key projects in the Acquisition & Products team and across the Individual Giving Department. You will promote Gifts in Will and Tribute activities across the organisation, working closely with colleagues in the wider Fundraising & Engagement Department and colleagues in the Communications Department, from Studio to Press and Digital production.
The successful candidate will manage one Fundraiser, responsible for all day to day activities while scoping new products and initiatives to secure long-term engagement and support of our fundraising targets.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable success in working in Legacy teams or departments over various aspects of Gifts in Wills and in Memory Giving
- Demonstrable experience in managing/supervising/supporting team members in their role, setting objectives and monitoring performance
- You will have solid experience in both relationship fundraising and direct marketing; being able to brief and review creative development and clearly articulate requirements to internal and external teams
- Strong relationship building skills, able to collaborate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Solid experience of budget management, monitoring and reporting on organisational KPIs
- You will be passionate about Legacy and keen to make a big impact