£31,759 - 34,262 per year
about 2 years ago
Leading charity focused on animals is seeking a Legacy Fundraising Executive to be responsible for developing and managing the legacy and in memory fundraising strategy and programmes to generate sustainable and growing income streams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of the legacy and in-mem recruitment and stewardship programme to ensure an increase in legacy pledgers and an evolving supporter journey.
- Create and deliver an on-brand and impactful range of legacy and in-mem giving marketing materials, communications and activities reflective of a diverse range of audiences.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as volunteers and colleagues to ensure a sound understanding of the programme and this sensitive nature of giving and that they remain alert to and refer opportunities to the post holder immediately.
- Cultivate relationships with legacy pledgers to ensure they are acknowledged by and engaged with the charity through the most suitable, timely and personalised communications.
You will have the following:
- Have significant experience leading a legacy and in-memory supporter programme and fundraising from individuals.
- Have project and strategy planning skills and demonstrable experience of creating, monitoring and delivering a marketing and communications plan to recruit legacy pledgers.
- Be confident and comfortable in the sensitive stewardship of a range of prospects, supporters, solicitors and key external partners.