£35k - 37k per year
4 months ago
Legacy Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has emerged to lead on delivering a well known children's charity's legacy marketing strategy.
You will use your in-depth knowledge of legacy marketing to create compassionate communications, bringing alive the charity's brand proposition and delivering against the very highest standards of great governance.
The post sits within the Direct Marketing supporter retention team, line managing one member of staff and working collaboratively with the Legacy Administration team and your Direct Marketing colleagues.
You are someone that prides yourself in delivering an excellent supporter experience, with proven experience of delivering cost effective marketing campaigns.
Specifically, you will have:
- Experience of managing multi-channel charity campaigns within a Direct Marketing or Legacy team.
- Proven line management experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to craft respectful written communications and to deliver an inspirational presentation.
- Good IT skills, and in particular using CRM platforms.
- Experience of working in partnership with external agencies.
In addition, you will bring working knowledge of the relevant charity legislation and best practice guides.