£44,759 - 48,540 per year
4 months ago
Leading international charity is seeking a Legacy Marketing Manager to manage all legacy and in memoriam marketing to increase legacy conversations and engagement with prospects, secure legacy pledges and increase in memory donations.
- Develop and refine the charity's legacy marketing strategy to drive growth in engagement in legacy conversations, to increase legacy and in memoriam income.
- To develop relationships with external constituencies and partners to identify, test and manage new promotional opportunities that will uplift the level of legacy gifts evidenced by new pledges and intenders.
- Develop all legacy budgets, strategic plans and promotional campaigns
- Manager all aspects of legacy and in memory income and expenditure
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial fundraising experience with a track record of working on legacy, community or major donor fundraising.
- Detailed understanding of legacy giving.
- Significant experience of developing and implementing fundraising plans and the ability to devise, implement and manage direct marketing activities.