£29.5k per year
12 months ago
A leading disability charity is seeking a Legacy Fundraising Officer to play a key role in the development of the legacy marketing and administration programme for existing and new supporters, in order to increase income from legacies and to develop and grow the database of legacy prospects.
- Work closely with the Legacy Manager, Head of Individual Giving & Legacies, and wider stakeholders in shaping and delivering the legacy marketing programme to achieve annual income targets and other KPIs.
- Manage the delivery of legacy marketing projects from conception to delivery and evaluation.
- Manage key supplier and agency relationships on a day-to-day basis, with the objective of delivering successful campaigns.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience of managing the delivery of successful direct marketing fundraising campaigns, from inception to post campaign analysis.
- Confident in the handling, analysis and presentation of data.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Self-starter and highly organised with an ability to work systemically to targets and deadlines.