£30k - 35k per year
020 7820 7310
about 1 month ago
Do you have lettings/property/housing sector experience and you are looking for a more fulfilling reason to get out of bed in the morning?
Are you a passionate person who loves to connect with people and build relationships?
If you can say yes to the above, this role could be for you.
Harris Hill is working with an independent foundation that specialises in providing a low-cost solution to the range of issues arising from homelessness and vacant buildings.
They do an amazing job of providing quality, quirky and affordable accommodation for London's young people, keyworkers & artistic creatives. They love doing things differently and pride themselves in disrupting the property market for the better.
We are looking for a new Lettings & Community Manager/Representative to join their growing services team.
This role will suit you if you have a fresh outlook on life and you are highly driven. We also hope you are enthusiastic, organised, and you enjoy building relationships with people.
Part of your role will be to host weekly viewings & community visits, with the aim of getting the most out of occupancy levels and customer service levels across the portfolio of properties.
This is a role where you will matter. We want you to feel part of a family environment because it is important you grow as a person while growing within the team. Because we want you to feel like you are part of something bigger than yourself that has ambitious plans for the future.
- Run the property viewings and maximise occupancy levels
- Assist with marketing content for new properties bearing in mind all platforms
- Organising and attending community visits
- Feedback and follow up with the aim to raise standards & improve the overall customer experience
- Assisting with the management of the portfolio, from move-in to move-out & day-to-day liaison.
EXPERIENCE / QUALITIES
- A self-motivated, driven individual who wants results and is willing to go the extra mile to help others
- 1+ years experience in a customer service-related role
- A background in housing (is a plus but not essential)
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a commercially driven environment
- Positive, outgoing and enthusiastic to do a great job at all times
- Forward-thinking with a confident personality
- Able to work professionally and calmly
- Ability to prioritise workload, efficiently manage your diary.
- Be open to identifying and embracing new ways of working
We look forward to meeting you...Good Luck!