£27,000 - 33,871 per year
020 7820 7332
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a brilliant charity in their search for a Major Donor Fundraiser. The successful applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running to support the organisations upcoming flagship gala event and the current pipeline of HNWI’s. If you have experience within the Major Donor sphere then this role could be perfect for you.
This is a maternity cover position up unto January 2020. Part-time may be considered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising income through philanthropic fundraising. Identifying, cultivating and engaging philanthropy leads in order to achieve ambitious targets.
- Stewardship, engagement and support for the major donor programme and gala dinner
- Relationship Management for income generation
- Focussing work to deliver the team's business plan
- Delivery of events to engage HNWI’s
- Personal account management of appropriate portfolio of individuals
- Employ a variety of personal engagement mechanisms and communication tools to ensure that prospects and supporters become, and remain, fully engaged with the cause
- Ensure the highest standards of data are captured and maintained on Raisers Edge
- Regularly review the philanthropy prospect portfolio
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of activities
- A proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets and timescales
- Experience of developing relationships with philanthropists and people of influence
- Demonstrable success in soliciting new major gifts and uplifting current philanthropists
- Experience of working with volunteers/ interns
- Experience of creating successful bespoke proposals or asks for philanthropists, or other potential high value donors
- Previous experience of building or running high profile and professional events
- Working knowledge of the principles of high value/ major gift / philanthropy fundraising, including identification, research, solicitation and stewardship of donors
- Ability to analyse complex information and compile into concise, powerful and persuasive proposals
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge desirable)
If this role sounds like it could be for you then please do not hesitate to send in your CV. We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please note that due to the high number of potential candidates not all applicants will be responded to.