£45k per year
020 7820 7332
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading London Hospice dedicated to serving the Jewish community. You may have heard this line before but… this is a really exciting time to join the organisation (seriously).
The current Director of Fundraising is in the process of restructuring the fundraising team to really maximise some of the untapped HNWI’s as well as their busy events calendar. The successful candidate will be helping to not only develop the strategy but implement it and will have overall responsibility to expand the Major Donor database.
Duties and responsibilities
- Have overall responsibility for the formulation of a Major Donor Fundraising Strategy in conjunction with the Director of Fundraising & Marketing and lay leadership and to both manage and personally implement the agreed strategy on a day to day basis
- Have overall responsibility for the support and development of fundraising committees and to encourage and facilitate the formation of new committees in relation to Major Donors
- Have responsibility for the development, administration, updating and expansion of Nightingale Hammerson’s database in relation to Major Donors
- Have overall responsibility for maximising income from voluntary sources, including direct mailings, events, from Major Donors
- Produce reports for the Treasurers meetings and other management reports as required
- Have responsibility for tax claims and matters relating to donations and keep updated on any changes
- Processing and updating of various Major Donor appeals
- Overseeing the administration of major events and attending as required
If interested then please do not hesitate to submit your most up to date CV. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, not all candidates will be responded to.