£28k per year
020 7820 7306
about 1 month ago
One of the UK's oldest veteran charities are recruiting a Major Gifts Officer to join their Major Giving team. In this position you will build upon the existing strategy and continue to support existing relationships and develop relationships with new high value supporters.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with the implementation of fundraising strategy and delivery of existing programmes
- Maintaining effective relationships with a portfolio of donors
- Researching new opportunities for existing donors and recruiting new donors
- Managing major donor webpage
- Maintaining regular donor mailings and thanking activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of major donor fundraising
- Be experienced at stewarding and developing donor relationships
- Be a strong researcher
- Be able to communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Be able to manage time effectively to achieve short term tasks and longer term goals
For more information about this position please send your CV and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.