£16.22 - 16.22 per hour
020 7820 7308
4 months ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a fantastic Youth Charity in order to recruit their next Interim Management Support Officer.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for the duration of the 1 month role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in this vacancy by Wednesday 29th March for a two day hand over with the current post holder.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing day-to-day Executive Assistance to the CEO
- Managing the CEO's diary and arranging meetings with other senior staff members
- Managing administrative tasks such as updating the database, taking minutes and preparing important documents
- Preparing expense claims as appropriate
- Managing front-of-house tasks such as welcoming visitors and directing calls
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to A level or above
- Experience of diary management for a senior staff member
- Experience of working within a charity or non-profit organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fantastic administration skills and attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.