£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7320
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen as for a Management Team Executive to support the Executive team at a membership organisation.
The role is perfect for an individual who is driven and motivated, a problem solver and programme manager. You will need to be flexible and willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members.
This is a full-time role working at our head office in London with some scope to work from home, dependant on the demands of the Executive team, reporting to the CEO.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running and service development of the CEO's office
- Hold and prepare meetings, prepare agendas, minutes, company documents and appropriate follow ups, overseeing the Exec schedule and diaries.
- Improve and ensure adherence to internal processes and procedures to optimise efficiency and productivity.
- Attend events on behalf of CEO when requested
- Organise travel arrangements and event attendance.
- Assist the CEO with the interface with the Board, act as a liaison point and distribute the required papers
- Follow up on management team's outstanding actions.
- Liaison between staff and the Exec team on the organisation's climate, staff wellbeing and project updates
- Organise and manage staff social events
- Provide Executive counsel on organisational matters and projects and make recommendations.
- Responsible for verbal and written communication with staff and stakeholders and acting as a point of contact for the Exec team and CEO.
- Ensure outstanding HR activities are organised such as training schedules, coaching and appraisals.
- Help members of the Executive team to perform their duties to the best of their ability
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and adaptable with excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and motivate at all levels. They must be a problem solver and able to think outside the box whilst being well organised and driven to make continuous improvement.
Closing date: 19th November, 2021
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar:
Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7820 7320
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.