£28k - 30k per year
020 7820 7302
10 months ago
A unique Opportunity for a Marketing Executive has arisen with a leading independent school. The key focus of this position is to utilise digital and social media platforms to help communicate key brand messages. Excellent writing and photography skills are essential; knowledge and experience of InDesign and video editing would be desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the website using the CMS
- Writing news stories and content for websites and social media, including generation of E-newsletters
- Execution of social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Photographing & filming of key school events
- Designing on and off line marketing materials and assets within the Brand Guidelines
Location – London
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Contract – Permanent
If you are a confident marketeer keen to take on more responsibility, as well as to broaden your skillset by taking the opportunity to gain experience across all areas of marketing then please do get in touch!
To find out more please email a copy of your Cv to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. This role will firmly close on Monday 16th August.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted with more information.