£17.58 - 17.58 per hour
020 7820 7313
over 1 year ago
4 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill is seeking a Marketing Officer ASAP until September on a 4dpw basis within a girls and young women's charity.
The role will involve a range of marketing activities such as those listed below.
Use audience insight to develop and deliver communications, marketing materials, projects and campaigns for key audiences (e.g. parents, volunteers, young members, external), across both online and offline channels (e.g. email, digital, print):
- Work closely with internal specialist teams (e.g. membership communications, social media, digital, PR) to produce and implement audience focused marketing & communications plans
- Tender, brief and liaise with agencies and suppliers as necessary
- Monitor day to day marketing activities in line with plans, to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage challenging projects, dealing with difficulties in a tactful and sensitive manner
- Write inspiring, engaging and creative copy (e.g. reports)
- Effectively present and secure approvals on marketing plans from key stakeholders
- Manage the charity's award applications, seeking recognition for a broad range of flagship projects and initiatives across the charity, and supporting teams to produce effective on brand submissions.
- Manage the email calendar and support teams in developing on brand email content.
Commission, brief, manage and utilise qualitative and quantitative research programmes when required:
- Work collaboratively with research agencies to gain audience insight and develop audience-focused communications
- Develop and disseminate market research analysis and reporting to staff and volunteer stakeholders
- Support and work closely with teams across the org to carry out bespoke audience-focused work and research.
Support marketing activities across the organisation:
- Provide and monitor the support given to Countries and Regions as agreed in the SLA
- Manage our internal and external support services supporting and advising guiding staff and volunteers with their marketing and use of the brand
- Ongoing development of the charity's marketing materials, toolkits and platforms ensuring they are fit for purpose in supporting members with their marketing activities and initiatives.
Monitor, report, analyse and evaluate marketing activities, producing and presenting results, within required timeframes.
Complex stakeholder management:
- Build excellent working relationships with the guiding community, key volunteers, and internal teams, work closely with them to deliver effective communications and projects
- Manage the day to day relationships with multiple external agencies and suppliers, to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered and key performance indicators are met
- Lead and take part in cross-functional team meetings involving internal and external stakeholders.
Responsible for budget management of marketing activities, including carrying out work planning, monitoring costs against budgets, updating budget spreadsheets and ensuring invoices are correct and processed efficiently.
Management of marketing interns, administrators and work experience candidates as required.
Support, where relevant, any marketing and communications activities outlined in Strategic Plan
We are looking for a suitable candidate with extensive experience of working in a marketing and comms team, delivering focused marketing and comms projects to time and budget.