£32k - 36k per year
4 months ago
I am currently working on an exciting Media and Communications role based in London, for a pioneering child protection charity.
This charity is looking for an energetic and experienced individual to lead the communications team, working across communications streams including press, digital media and campaigns. You will be proactive and able to work autonomously but drawn to a collaborative working environment. This is an exciting time to join with a new CEO recently announced who has a communications background.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and delivery of media, communications and engagement activities within the charity.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistently high and positive media profile.
- Representing the charity through constructive engagement with external stakeholders and networks.
- Developing and implementing communications and campaign plans to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience devising and delivering campaigns and communications for a range of stakeholders and media channels.
- Possess experience working with national, regional and local media outlets with a proven success.
- Demonstrate knowledge in social media and digital marketing, including data analysis.
- Be proficient in writing, editing, commissioning and publishing to a variety of audiences.
Previous charity experience is desirable but not necessary for this role.
Salary circa: £32,000 – £36,000 (depending on experience)
Location: South London / Surrey (30 minutes train from Waterloo)
Please get in touch for more details, by e-mailing your CV to Carl.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is ASAP so please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.