£25k - 29k per year + 0
Perms & Temps Charity Jobs
3 months ago
Working for a fantastic organisation, who support those who foster children, you will help to raise the profile of the charity through communications activities, including: media relations, the magazine, social and digital media, public awareness and political campaigns.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
- Experience of writing for a range of communications channels and audiences.
- Experience and understanding of communicating with a digital audience.
- Experience of proofreading articles and reports.
- Knowledge and experience of using digital communications and social media to communicate organisational messages to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate complex issues simply and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal confidently with a range of people at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to be a pro-active self-starter and to think creatively.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
This is a brilliant role to be part of a hard-working team, if you are keen please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP, as interviews are taking place on Wednesday 10th October.