£25k - 30k per year
about 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a Membership administration officer for a fantastic educational charity. The organisation has 6000 members.
You will need to be immediately available to interview and start the role.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Role: Membership officer
Location: Central London
Salary: 25-30k pa
Duration: ongoing, possibility to go perm
- Look after 6000 members accounts
- Renew and update monthly joiners/ leavers
- Direct debit processing
- Email and letter correspondence
- Experience in a similar role
- Microsoft dynamics 365 experience
- Calm under pressure
- Can hit the ground running
- Experienced with membership systems
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV or call ASAP if this is of interest.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.