£12.09 - 13.19 per hour
5 months ago
3 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Mentor Coordinator for a great education charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Mentor Coordinator
Salary: £12.09ph - £13.19ph
Hours: Full time
Temporary contract for:, ASAP until 31st March 2020
The Mentor Coordinator will deliver the following components of the programme:
- Coordinate the recruitment of business leaders to be mentors from within Academy Ambassadors alumni and from new corporate partnerships
- Manage mentor and mentee interviewing and on-boarding
- Match mentors to mentees, with support from wider team
- Achieve challenging, realistic KPIs on the number of mentors recruited and the number of mentee-mentor matches made
- Coordinate communications to corporate partners and mentors about the mentoring programme
- Coordinate online content to recruit and to support mentors and mentees
- Coordinate ongoing client support to both mentors and mentees, including mentor webinars and mentor and mentee support materials
- Support the delivery of the programme’s impact evaluation, working with an external academic to evaluate the impact of the programme
- Experience in confidently engaging with senior professionals across a variety of sectors or functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing and developing small projects/ programmes
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to show initiative and design creative solutions
- Performance-focus in order to achieve key targets
- Emotional intelligence to manage the matching of mentors to mentees in a way that takes account of the individual needs of senior leaders
- A passion for improving education
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.